triple chocolate cake
Who can resist this temptation? A triple chocolate cake! Ideal for birthdays or any special occasion. Dare with this sugar free version.
For the sponge cake:
• 250 grams of chocolate
• 250 grams of butter
• 250 gr of AluSweet
• 4 eggs
• 1 tablespoon of flour
For the filling:
• 200 gr of chocolate without sugar to melt
• 200 gr of whipped cream
1. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie. Add the butter and the AluSweet, stir until you get a light mixture.
2. Beat the eggs until they double in size and place a tablespoon of butter.
3. We join the two preparations and keep stirring until they are completely mixed. We place this dough in a greased mold and take it to the oven at 190º for about 35 minutes or until there is a sponge cake.
4. We put the whipping cream with the melted chocolate in a bowl and mix.
5. We break the cake in three and fill each layer with the mixture, if you want you can add delicacy or jam of the flavor that you like.
6. To finish, decorate to taste on top of the cake.