Vanilla sponge cake
VANILLA SPONGE CAKE
This classic vanilla sponge cake preserves fluffiness and softness without a gram of gluten and without sugar. Test it!
• 4 eggs
• 2/3 cup of AluSweet
• 1 cup of cornstarch
• ½ tsp vanilla extract
1. We preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. In a deep bowl, beat the eggs with an electric mixer and slowly add the AluSweet.
3. Add the vanilla extract and continue beating for 10 minutes.
4. We sift the cornstarch with a large strainer and add it to the liquid mixture little by little, stirring constantly with a spoon.
5. We butter a round baking dish of 25 cm in diameter approx.
6. Let's pour the preparation and take it to the oven for 20 minutes. To know if it is ready we bury a knife and see if it comes out clean.
7. Let rest for a few minutes out of the oven and unmold on butter paper so it doesn't stick.
Note: You can cover or fill this cake for celiacs with whipped cream, sugar-free jam, dulce de leche, chocolate paste and hazelnuts… the options are endless!
Leave a comment