Sugar Free Oatmeal Cookies
Oatmeal cookies are quick and easy to make, as well as being an excellent alternative to send as a snack to children.
• 120 gr of flour with yeast
• 150 gr of oats
• 110 gr of butter
• 130 gr of AluSweet
• 1 egg
• 1 pinch of salt
1. We mix all the ingredients and knead until we obtain a homogeneous paste.
2. Extend and flatten the dough to a thickness of +/- 6 mm.
3. Then we cut into the desired shapes.
4. We place in a preheated oven, for 20-25 minutes at 170°C.
Leave a comment