A summer classic, loved by adults and children. This is a typical Chilean sweet, which has come back into fashion thanks to the cuchuflí cakes. Now with AluSweet you can prepare low-calorie cuchuflis.
• 3½ tablespoons butter
• 1/2 cup of AluSweet
• 2 egg whites
• 5 tablespoons of flour
1. In a bowl, beat the butter with the AluSweet until a homogeneous mixture is formed.
2. We added one by one the whites and the tablespoons of flour.
3. In a buttered or silicone can we spread small piles of dough in the form of thin circles with the back of a spoon previously passed through water.
4. Then we take to the oven for four minutes until the edge is golden and the center is pale.
5. Before the dough hardens, we assemble the cuchuflís by rolling each circle with the handle of the wooden spoon. Once dry, carefully remove and fill them with sugar-free delicacy, sugar-free chocolate melted in a bain-marie, jam, etc.