sugar free delicacy
Nothing richer than a cake with delicacy or a powdered cake and better if it is free of calories from sugar. Although this recipe is made with coconut milk, you can also make it with cow's milk.
• 1 jar of coconut milk
• 1/3 cup of powdered AluSweet
• 1 spoon of vanilla
1. In a pan we put the coconut milk together with the AluSweet and the vanilla.
2. We take to low fire, stirring constantly without boiling, always keeping it boiling.
3. With a lot of patience we stir until the milk reduces, it takes on a caramel color and when stirring you can see the bottom of the pan.
4. We wait for it to cool down and put it in a glass jar.
5. We refrigerate from one day to the next, when it cools it will take the consistency of a traditional delicacy flour in flakes and then enjoy!
The delicacy can last a month, but it is so rich that it will not last at all.
Leave a comment